Servicio de Voluntariado Ignaciano de República Dominicana (SERVIR-D)
- Legal Name: Servicio de Voluntariado Ignaciano de República Dominicana
- Acronym: SERVIR-D
- Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
- RNC/Tax ID No: 4-30-02228-4
- Geographic Areas: Distrito Nacional, Santo Domingo
- Theme Areas: Children and Youth, Community Development, Corporate Social Responsibility, Economic Development, Education, Health, Human Development, Human Rights
- Quantity and Type of Beneficiaries:
P. Cristian Peralta, s.j.
Julia Tavares de Bucher
Antonio de Jesús Rodríguez H.
Belkis Guerrero de Melo
Floriana Piña Ortega
Josmayren Payano, Asistente Administrativa
- Telephone: (809) 535-2977
- Email: Servird@gmail.com
Centro Alberto Hurtado. Ave. Jiménez Moya, # 37, La Julia. Santo Domingo
- Website: http://www.servird.org
- Social Networks: Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
- Name: Julia Tavares-Bucher
- Position: General Coordinator
- Telephone: (809) 875-7228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of Organization: Non-Profit Organization
- International Affiliations:
- Years of Operation: Since 2004
- Number of Employees: 1
- Number of Members:
- Number of Volunteers:
- Sources of Funding:
Private and Governmentl (MINERD)
Training, consulting, volunteer and donation channeling
- Total Income: RD$3,405,272.32 (2017)
- Total Expenses: RD$2,393,458.24 (2017)
To form, coordinate, accompany and strengthen the work of volunteers in social projects of the Company of Jesus and related institutions in the Dominican Republic, in order to promote responsible citizenship and a more just and united society, from the values of Saint Ignatius spirituality.
To be a fully accredited institution that serves as a national and international reference point for:
The formation, coordination and companionship of volunteers in institutions that work in favor of the most needy sectors of Dominican society.
Businesses and institutions that want to develop social practices that are responsible and united, bringing financial, service and person human resources to support the charitable institutions with which they work.
Training of volunteers
Student volunteers: FIAS Program (Formation, Integration and Social Work)
Support to other volunteer groups