Doggie House, Inc. (Doggie House)
- Legal Name: Doggie House, Inc.
- Acronym: Doggie House
- Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
- RNC/Tax ID No: 430-091-189
- Geographic Areas: Distrito Nacional, Santo Domingo
- Theme Areas: Animal Rights
- Quantity and Type of Beneficiaries:
Karla Lama, Co-Founder, Vice President, Administrative Director
Jorge Martinez Selman, Co-Founder, Vice President
Angiel Perez, Secretary, Social Media Manager
Liliana Castillo, Treasurer, Adoptions Manager
Jordana Gasso, Vocal, Scheduling Manager
Jorge Luis Filchez, Vocal, Communications Manager
Patricia Musri Canalda, Vocal, Adoptions Coordinator
Rafael Pantaleon, Vocal, Sponsorship Manager
- Type of Organization: Non-Profit Organization
- International Affiliations:
- Years of Operation: Since 2009
- Number of Employees: 2
- Number of Members: N/A
- Number of Volunteers:
8 permanent volunteers, and many sporadic volunteers
- Sources of Funding:
Educational Workshops for children and youth on responsible pet ownership and respect for the rights of animals
Dog tags and collars
- Total Income:
- Total Expenses:
Our mission is the reduction in the population of homeless animals, through castration to avoid reproduction, and also through adoption. We also want to raise consciousness regarding good treatment and responsible ownership of pets. We are against animal abuse.
We envision a country in which animals are neither mistreated nor abandoned, where the Law protecting animal rights and advocating responsible pet ownership is enforced. We want a united populace, united in the mission of promoting animal welfare.
1) Doggie House has an Education Program, through which it visits schools and universities in Santo Domingo to provide lectures and workshops on responsible pet ownership and animal rights.
2) Doggie House seeks to reduce the population of homeless animals through the promotion of spaying and neutering in Santo Domingo.
3) Doggie House helps find homes for homeless dogs in Santo Domingo.